Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: V-Twin Expo by Easyrider

  1. #1

    Default V-Twin Expo by Easyrider

    February 6-8 2010

    http://www.vtwin-expo.com/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,265

    Default

    Ought to be a ton of toothless women there! hahahaha! Why does Ohio get all the bike shows and we get the crappy IMS one?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Brownstown, MI
    Posts
    16,607

    Default

    I need to call my bud and see if I can get a dealer entry ticket.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

    "Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

  4. #4

    Default

    Looks like a ton of exhibitors, Gas Man you think this will be a good show or a waste of a ride?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Brownstown, MI
    Posts
    16,607

    Default

    I'm not sure. I think this is the big one. Its a dealer only type. Usually all non-stop vendors. Top end builders etc.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

    "Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kimball,MI.
    Posts
    3,410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    I need to call my bud and see if I can get a dealer entry ticket.
    yeah...this is a good one! I was at this a long time ago with my Dad when he use to sell bike parts...good time for sure!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belleville,MI
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    Ought to be a ton of toothless women there! hahahaha! Why does Ohio get all the bike shows and we get the crappy IMS one?
    Believe it or not Ohio has the largest number of registered motorcycles than any other state. That was the reason many years ago and they just stuck with it. Last year if you had tickets I heard that you needed to show a W2 form showing that you worked for the supplier you were claiming.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,265

    Default

    Oh so it is for a sure a dealer only event?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kimball,MI.
    Posts
    3,410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    Oh so it is for a sure a dealer only event?
    yes it is Bob

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Brownstown, MI
    Posts
    16,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alhall88 View Post
    Believe it or not Ohio has the largest number of registered motorcycles than any other state. That was the reason many years ago and they just stuck with it. Last year if you had tickets I heard that you needed to show a W2 form showing that you worked for the supplier you were claiming.
    Didn't know they had the most bikes.... interesting. You'd think it would be Cali.

    Plus does that mean that if I get a bud to get me tickets that I may not be able to go? WTF!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

    "Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •