Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where do you guys buy tires from?

Quote Originally Posted by rugby66x View Post
    I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.
    Thomas Payne

That white wall paint gets bad reviews from what I've read.

I'm REALLY thinking of going black walls just because I can get 2 black walls for the price of one whitewall. I need to photoshop my bike with black walls.

Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    But buying at Rocky's is paying full retail price. At that point, you might as well, buy from the dealer.

Have you found Rocky's to be expensive? Mount and balance is a minimum of $30 per tire.

All the stuff I have priced there was internet prices and very affordable.

Quote Originally Posted by jpswino View Post
    Have you found Rocky's to be expensive? Mount and balance is a minimum of $30 per tire.

All the stuff I have priced there was internet prices and very affordable.
    I mean expensive for products. The labor side is fine if $30 per is the price. However, I bet that is if the tires are bought there. More if bought elsewhere. I use to live 10mins from the place. Plus they never offered any discounts
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Give me a shout I get tires from a warehouse local , I also mount and balance (static) and also deal with dyna beeds . I at one time was a owner of a small yamaha dealer and know how to mount tires the right way , any thing over 4oz break down and rotate 180 , I also check this with using dyna beeds , I myself ride a bmw k1200 and am very fussy when it come to mounting and balanceing, bought my nomar tire changer just to do it myself ,havent done any 300 tires ,but it can be done on this machine without hurting rim finish.
    Last edited by BIG DAVE; 01-10-2010 at 06:28 PM.

I don't know where you live , but I've purchasted all my tires from PawPaw cycle in PawPaw Mi. , they allways beat the best on line price by a huge amount .

RIDE-SAFE

JIM

Treads & Sleds in GR. They match anyone's price and and the owners (Stennis and Mare) are good people.