Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome ValueTeck Enterprises!

Default Welcome ValueTeck Enterprises!

I'd like to welcome Don and ValueTeck Enterprises as our newest forum sponsor!

Welcome to the forums Don!

Thanks Bob. Great to be here. Look forward to meeting all the riders and helping everyone with their cycle need.
    I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.
    Thomas Payne

Glad your here Don!

I have bought Doc Baily's...Blue-Job....Rok-Straps...and other stuff from Don@ ValueTeck! Thanks again Don!

Default About ValueTeck

About 4 years ago, after buying my first motorcycle I found myself using a little known leather care product called Doc Bailey's. I liked this stuff so much I began looking into selling it and contracted with a company called Startlogic to host my website. Now hosting was one thing I could afford, constructing and publishing was up to me. Not being an internet guru I was surely flying blind at this point but I was determined to succeed.

After talking with Mike Bailey on several occasions I agreed to part with about $500 and buy some product. Well things proceeded very slowly but as time went on sales began to happen. It was at about this point I had the pleasure of meeting Gas Man. He was one of my Doc Bailey customers. Well he went back to the guys at Big Dog and told them about me and that helped a lot. (Thanks Chris) It wasn't long after I added Blue Job Chrome Cleaner then Global Vision Riding Glasses and the rest as they say is history.

I am ValueTeck. I am a one man operation. I drive a tractor trailer by day making local deliveries and pickups and operate ValueTeck by night. Everything I sell comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please feel free to PM me with any questions.
    Thank You,

Don Hey
    ValueTeck Enterprises L.L.C.
    Alden, NY
    Last edited by Mad Dog; 12-16-2009 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Additional material
    I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.
    Thomas Payne

just took a look at your website. nice operation you got going on and you can count on an order from me in the future. hope you stick around.
    Formerly known as Rugby66x

Default Free Priority Shipping

Now thru midnight Saturday 12/19 all orders over $29.95 will receive free priority shipping. This will guarantee delivery by Christmas. Check out the ROK Straps on page 4. This is the absolute best way to strap any cargo to your cycle. Also I have Transition Motorcycle Glasses as low as $26.95. Check out my website at www.ValueTeckEnterprises.com
    Thank You and
    Merry Christmas Everyone!
    Thomas Payne

Your welcome Dave and Thank You.
    Thomas Payne

Thanks, Let me know how I can help.
    Thomas Payne

Luv my rok straps

^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Don is the best. Glad to have ya around bud!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"