Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just started

Default just started

I have been checking out this site for awhile, thought that it was about time to join and say HI.

Welcome, funny my nickname by my wife is the same as your screename, minus one of the Ls. lol

my wife calls me old ----, so I thought that I would clean it up.

Welcome to the site. I hope you stick around, so you can enjoy riding with the rest of us this summer.

Welcome! You live by some nice riding roads!

welcome aboard

I am hoping to be around for a long while. This aera is nice for riding if you know when to stay away ( like race weekend when the drivers are drunk and crazy )! It seems like most everyone that comes here ownes the road.

Quote Originally Posted by oldclock View Post
    I am hoping to be around for a long while. This aera is nice for riding if you know when to stay away ( like race weekend when the drivers are drunk and crazy )! It seems like most everyone that comes here ownes the road.
    We'll have to do an MIS ride one day. Non race weekend though. I've been for Nascar and Indy races and Nascar is by far the craziest. We stopped going because of the huge crowds. We called it quits when it took us 5 hours just to get out of the lot after a race one year. This was back in probably 1994 or so.

it has gotten a little better since than but not mutch, and the crowd has gotten larger. A friend that lives 15 min. away, it took him almost 5 hour to get home 2 years ago.

it has gotten a little better since than but not mutch, and the crowd has gotten larger. A friend that lives 15 min. away, it took him almost 5 hour to get home 2 years ago.