three
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    three
    He asked how many people you've shot not how many shots it takes for you to hit the target.

Anger Management.

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    He asked how many people you've shot not how many shots it takes for you to hit the target.
    I'm aware!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Well, finally got them. I was trying to fgiure out the best way to sell these things and remembered the gun and knife shows. A guy I know has been doing shows for years but is winding down, so he's going to let me have 1/2 of one of his tables at the Saline Gun Show coming up next weekend on the 12th and 13th. I ran down to Magnum Force and borrowed one of the old tabletop display cases we used back when I did shows with the owner. Got them all laid out to see if they'd fit.

Here's a link to the pic. I didn't want to imbed it in the forum because I left pretty big so you can see what all there is.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...tos/knives.jpg

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

Show's over. Sold quite a few, enough that it's not worth renting another table and going back. I want them gone, so here's the deal: Pick any 3 knives in the picture (except the two Dale Earnhardt collectibles) for $10. I have some styles where there's more than one, so you can pick all the same or different styles if I have them. The Dale E. knives are $7.50 each, one is a lockback and another is a swiss army type multifucntion.

These are all ultralites with composite handles. Mostly liner lock but a few lockbacks all have SS blades. Some are black coated, but still stainless. Most of the large ones have belt clip, a couple come with sheaths.

Shipping is up to you. You can pick up, or I can send them in the mail. Priority is about $5 but were so close it'd be a waste. First class would be just as quick, not sure about cost, probably $3 or so?

These are not 'great' knives, but you don't have to worry about losing them either! Toss one in your bags to have on hand, one in the toolbox, etc.

Please respond Via PM.

Last edited by telecast; 12-14-2009 at 08:33 AM.

i'll be back friday for 3