Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fal NO COLOR ride...last chance?

thats cool...i think i might ride hines tmr then and then head off towards north territorial tmr and hopefully i dont hit any deer with the rut in full swing there gunna be every where
    Formerly known as Rugby66x

Yeah no shit on the deer thing. I worry about that shit too. Was thinking about it tonight while riding. I'm at work now and on the bike. Trying to keep my eyes pealed and brakes covered an extra bit.

Probably stay off back roads too especially at night.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Last year I was heading down West Jefferson about 8:00 in the morning in Gibraltar with a buddy of mine and 2 deer ran out in front of us. Luckily we both spotted the deer coming well ahead of time.

One of the reasons I made the route short enough for people to get home in daylight. Most of the farmers are getting corn and beans off the fields now, so there's a lot more open space next to the roads.

Well, MOST people can get home in the daylight. One guy is riding down from Algonac, and another may come in from Mishawaka(sp?) Indiana!

We rode with the guy from Aglonac last weekend too. He has an '06 Sportster 1200 with...57,000 miles on it! Now THAT'S a guy that rides!

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

who's from algonac?

Damn! I would have gone on this ride. Bob just informed me of the board and I joined today. So I register and there is JYJ. Damn Jon, is there a site you are NOT on?
    ahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaha

I look forward to meeting you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by junkyardjon View Post
    who's from algonac?
    A guy from the XL forum.

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

Here's a cool shot from last week's ride. We stopped in Tecumseh for lunch. There were 8 bikes in our group, the rest were groups of various size. When I saw them lined up I figured it had to be a good spot to get a beer. Not a chance. Some cowboy themed diner. Ugh.

I didn't get a shot of it that day, but here's a pic of a softail that rode with us. This is from when he was rebuilding it last winter. It absolutely blew me away, it has to be one of the most eye-catching bikes I've ever seen.

That Christmas junk up already ticks me off. LOL It's like everyone forgets about Thanksgiving now and goes from Halloween to Christmas. Like, we get free candy for Halloween and presents for Christmas but nothing for Thanksgiving so screw it! hahaha

Hope you guys had a good time!