7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Flame design

4 57.14%
  • Box design

3 42.86%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New shirt poll

Default New shirt poll

The shirt designer wasn't 100% happy with his work so he wanted to toss another design in the mix.

We'll call this the box design.

I'm thinking if we go with this one we'll have white ink, black back ground and use a dark grey shirt.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ugh. Take the wings off of the bike and it'd be nice. Other than that I'll cast my vote for the first one.

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

Yuck, maybe if this was fairy wheel michigan. I'd take flames over princess wings if that's our only choice. JMHO.
    At 50 mpg, who says going green can't be fun!!

What if we remove the wings? Then what are your thoughts?

To be honest, I'll buy whatever you come up with, but ideally the Logo at the top of the website would be cool as a t shirt because: 1. It shows the website. 2. It does not cater to any brand or style of bike (2 wheels is 2 wheels!) and 3. The color is bright and designed perfect as it is.
    At 50 mpg, who says going green can't be fun!!

Quote Originally Posted by jerrygsx View Post
    the Logo at the top of the website would be cool as a t shirt because: 1. It shows the website. 2. It does not cater to any brand or style of bike (2 wheels is 2 wheels!) and 3. The color is bright and designed perfect as it is.

+1. That's what I thought we were doing when this came up a few months back.

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

I like the box over the flames.

Should we leave the back of the shirt blank?

it depends on what design you go with. i think if we use the site logo it should be on the back and just put the website on the front but if you go with one of the designs on the shirt i think it would look good on the front
    Formerly known as Rugby66x

The reason I stayed away from our header image is just because of cost. To make it look good we'd of had to go with several colors. I could of done a digital print but from my past experiences they fade too quickly and don't last long. I've used the same screen printer for years, for Danase.com, detailingforums.com and 3 years of sponsoring a softball team and have not had a single problem. So I think you'll all be pleased with the quality of whatever we have done.

I'm leaning toward the last design with no wings and nothing on the back. I just have to choose a shirt brand. I'm thinking of trying something new on the recommendation of a friend.