Thread: Motorcycle Swap Meet November 1st.

Default Motorcycle Swap Meet November 1st.

I've never been to one and really don't need much except maybe a headlight if I find the one I'm looking for. But I'm thinking of going just to go.

11/01/09 - Giant Motorcycle Swap Meet at the Rock Financial Showplace in Novi, MI. 11a.m. - 4p.m. $10 for adults and $3 for children. THE LARGEST MOTORCYCLE SWAP MEET IN THE MIDWEST is now at the ROCK FINANCIAL SHOWPLACE in NOVI !!! Over 90,000 s.f. in a brand new facility packed with everything for the biker and bike. Buy and sell: new & used bikes (all brands welcome), painters, parts, accessories, apparel, leather, and more. 3 convenient exits off of I-96 - Exits 159, 160 or 162. Call 1-800-968-4242 for more information and to book vendor space.

http://www.michiganbikerevents.com/giant_swaps_-09.htm

I used to go to the one at the state fair grounds back in the day. They're ok, but I question the $10 entry fee plus $5 for parking.

The Gibralter Trade Center in Mt. Clements has one this weekend. Admission $7 but you can get a coupon for $2 off. With any luck I'll be riding.

http://www.gibraltartrade.com/ADD4.html
    Last edited by telecast; 10-19-2009 at 07:48 AM.

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

FUCK Rock Finacial.

I will do my best to NEVER EVER EVER ATTEND ANOTHER THING AT THAT PLACE!

I got one better for ya

Dear Friends,
    Gibraltar Trade Center in Mt. Clemens revs up for the most incredible Motorcycle Swap Meet & Expo ever held on the east side October 24-25th. You wanted swappers! We have swappers! Join us and the vendors selling new and used motorcycles, riding apparel, parts, leather, accessories and much more. Admission $7.00 each
    $2 off coupon
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Hmm, seems like I heard that somehwere before....

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

hmmmmmm
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Anyone go to this?