Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fall color ride, last chance this year?

Default Fall color ride, last chance this year?

Anyone interested in doing a fall color ride? Probably the only chance to put it together and still see some color is going to be the weekend of the 24th/25th, or possibly the 1st of November.

I'm thinking a day long deal, starting and ending points uncertain. The route will probably be as far north as Fenton or so, south and west to Adrian, back east toward Monroe, anything goes. It'll definitely include a stop or two for food and libation. We'll try and keep it to daylight hours.

I'm going to start working out a route on the off-chance there's any interest. It won't be limited to this forum, so hopefully we can get a dozen bikes or so. We don't have to meet up all at once, people can join as we go through their neck of the woods.

Please let me know if there's any interest here at all. If not I won't bother to post a route.

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

I would love to but i'm in margaritaville that entire week... so I wont have time to do either weekend...
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

I wont have a bike to go but if you guys have never headed out toward Irish Hills it's really nice that way. We did a day long trip one day. We started in Rockwood, headed out to Irish Hills, stopped at some Harley dealer in Tecumseh (I think it was Tecumseh anyway) they had a bbq and stuff going on. We stopped and ate in Irish Hills and then headed to Ann Arbor and then back to Milan and then back to Rockwood. Was a really nice ride with 2 lane roads with no traffic. Was nice.

im going to be doing almost that same exact ride next wed with my gramps who has been puttin it off for 3 weeks now.
    Formerly known as Rugby66x

I am camping that weekend. I might be done for the season, spare a couple of impulse rides.

In case the date was bad for you, the ride is postponed to Saturday Oct 31, with Sunday Nov 1st as the backup. Both days are forecast to be sunny and mid 50's.

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

as of right now i can make the saturday the 31st ride unless the boss makes me work

Tell him you have eye trouble. Specifically, you can't 'see' any point in going to work!

i like it a lot. so where is the ride going to be starting at

PM yor email addy and I'll send you the route.