Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Zamochit's SPS Build

Holy crap that rim is higher than an escalade truck bed!! HOLY HELL. That must be 5' tall!!!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Decided to stay up tonight and put some labor in. I got the rear wheel aligned, tranny plate and tranny in, and the motor sat in. I also put the front rotor on and mounted the rear fender. I need to get some odd and end bolts and spacers for the rear wheel, I just have washers in the rear right now.

Here are some photos.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Looking to ship your vehicle across country? We ship cars, bikes, boats, and rv's www.toprankautotransport.com

Looking great! You are really making great progress. Keep it up.

Very nice Todd!

Gonna make a bobber? Are those 4 under forks? Looking forward to seeing the progress. Building em is just as much fun as ridin em.
    Keep the Blacktop Under Ya and the Good Times ahead.

Yea, going bobber with it. The forks are only lowered 1.5". I think having the tank sit low as well as having only 2" risers with Biltwell Tracker bars makes the front look squatty.

As soon as I can get the spacers I need for the sprockets I will be tearing it down and painting.
    Looking to ship your vehicle across country? We ship cars, bikes, boats, and rv's www.toprankautotransport.com

Cool, keep us updated.
    This is giving me the itch to start a new project, but then the wife would kick my ass out.
    Keep the Blacktop Under Ya and the Good Times ahead.