Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm new here AND new to forums, so I don't know what the fuck I'm doing lol

Welcome Nice bike!

Beautiful bike Raven.

I'm glad you found us. 2017 was kind of a lame duck but we are going to try to make 2018 and TWM great again!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Thanks for the compliment on the bike!! I didn't set out that day to buy a NEW bike..hahahaha.. I had a few bikes I went to look at from Craigslist!! I found out that some people downright lie about their ads there. Example...Went to look at an older Roadking..Think it was an 05..but the guy said it had 13000 miles.. never saw rain and it was in mint condition.. I thought.. Hey now!! I'm ready to buy ...lmao!!.. So .. I see the bike and start talkin to the guy.. turn the bike on... It had almost double the miles..hahaha.wtf??. and then he tells me a story (thinking it was funny) How it had to be driven in some snow!!! WHA??!!! After close examination I noticed the bike was all scratched to shit!! Fine but, the guy was asking a FORTUNE for it.... Naw.. it never saw rain.. just a little snow...omfg!! People are something else. After that I went to all the local dealerships looking for USED bikes.. Mind you ..this is 6 hours into this day looking at bikes... Our last stop was Biker Bobs ..lol... I see this bike (my bike) and I instantly fell in love with it.. Fits like a glove.. sooo.. the rest is history. Anyway.. I have a few people I work with that own bikes and I will definitely tell them about your site!! Sorry ^^ appears I'm a little long winded this morning lol... Have a great day!!!

That is a nice looking bike Raven. Also nice to have something to talk about during the hell we call winter. Hope you can get your coworkers aboard. This past summer for some reason this forum and others I frequent were just dead with no rides posted. Here's to a better 2018.

I too like the Make TWM Great Again!

Good story Raven. CL is always entertaining, however, I will say that in all the dealings I have had selling car/motorcycle parts and things... I have met stellar guys!

Make TWM Great Again!!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Custom don't bolt on!"

Good Morning!! Oh I truly believe that!! I think what happened in this case was the guy bought the bike to resell it and he didn't want to take a loss... He would not budge on the price!!

hello raven, welcome to TWM!! don't know what chris is talking about? 2017 was anything but lame, I racked up just over 15,000 miles and that was 5 or 6 thousand miles less than 2016!! I ride with a few different groups so I attend a few M&G's every year plus the miles I put in with my couzinjeff and the miles I put in for places I want to go. I was having computer problems but here is a link for the write up I did for my last road trip of '17 : http://www.classicgoldwings.com/foru...p?f=31&t=12636. so far this year I have an all Canadian IBA ride, a MO. m&G, and a U.P. M&G planned oh and a visit to Frackville, pa. so my niece ( lisa aka betty boop ) can ride along and visit our friends before they move to AZ
    william

Easy for Buzz to say, the RETIRED GUY!!!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Custom don't bolt on!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    Easy for Buzz to say, the RETIRED GUY!!!
    I'm not retired, I have 22yrs in at henry's but I do get a lot of vacation time compared to most
    william

Sounds like Lee's version of retired!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Custom don't bolt on!"