Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Rally in Holly.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    pontiac
    Posts
    1,815

    Default Rally in Holly.

    May 7th..I'm goin if it don't snow 🤔

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    42.23/83.33/3636
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    i'll be in elkins wva.
    william

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kimball,MI.
    Posts
    3,413

    Default

    I will have to check my schedule....as I will be getting back from Fuel Moto prior to that weekend

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Brownstown,Mi.
    Posts
    2,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bagger Dave View Post
    I will have to check my schedule....as I will be getting back from Fuel Moto prior to that weekend
    Ill be riding shotgun with Bagger to Fuel Moto but I wouldn't mind doing the Holly Rally when I get back Lee.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    pontiac
    Posts
    1,815

    Default

    Well good maybe I'll see you guys there.Hoping for good weather.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Brownstown, MI
    Posts
    16,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moesride View Post
    Ill be riding shotgun with Bagger to Fuel Moto but I wouldn't mind doing the Holly Rally when I get back Lee.
    Might be a decent idea to get that carrot snapper out.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

    "Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kimball,MI.
    Posts
    3,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    Might be a decent idea to get that carrot snapper out.


    Sunday is suppose to be nice....maybe sounding like a plan Lee

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    pontiac
    Posts
    1,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bagger Dave View Post
    Sunday is suppose to be nice....maybe sounding like a plan Lee
    See you guys there I will be there noonish!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    42.23/83.33/3636
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    dates got changed looks like i'll be home for this
    william

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    pontiac
    Posts
    1,815

    Default

    Im gonna be @ timmys @ walton&dixie @ 1ish if anyone wants to ride in the back way.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •