Thread: Happy new year

Default Happy new year

Happy New Year to all. Have a safe 2017

You too Jim!

Happy new year. it's already off to bad start.
    A 31-year-old Independence Township died on New Year’s Eve after losing control of his motorcycle in the 9800 block of Hadley Road.
    The man was on a 1985 Honda motorcycle heading east on Hadley Road around 8:50 p.m. when he drove off the east edge of the road, striking three mailboxes before getting ejected from the bike, the Sheriff’s Office reported.
    Emergency personnel from the Independence Township Fire Department transported the man to Genesys Hospital where he was later pronounced dead. He was wearing a helmet at the time of the crash and alcohol appears to be a factor.

That's no fun. HB.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

I'm wondering why you'd want to ride on NYE. I don't want to be out in a car.

Well, only speaking for myself, I've done an annual New Years Eve Run 15 years now. Purely for the novelty of getting the last ride of the year as well as the first ride of the new year done on the same ride. We had had a lot of mild weather for many of them, all were just my bike, two I did have a date on the pillion. They ranged from a long of 150 miles to maybe the shortest being 1/2 mile,(freezing rain). I try to post this but have had no takers, oh well.
    Old age and treachery ALWAYS overcome youth and skill! Growing old is mandatory- growing up is OPTIONAL! I.B.A. #26543.