Thread: West side ride

Default West side ride

Going to go for a ride on the west side tomorrow. Morning, but not too early. Cross posted, so it might be a spirited ride...

Got a nice ride in. Outran the rain to get home dry. I looked at the weather before I left and all that was mentioned was 15% chance before 6pm, lol.

Glad you got home ok.It was lookin dark here for awhile.

i was out visiting some friends, I headed home and pulled in my backyard just as it started to sprinkle
    william

Quote Originally Posted by detdrbuzzard View Post
    i was out visiting some friends, I headed home and pulled in my backyard just as it started to sprinkle
    Great Timing!It never works that way for me if its out there then Im getting wet.

Quote Originally Posted by sprink View Post
    Got a nice ride in. Outran the rain to get home dry. I looked at the weather before I left and all that was mentioned was 15% chance before 6pm, lol.

Agreed and then a crazy bad storm covered the state. Luckily I was already stopped by the time it unleashed.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Quote Originally Posted by leebo View Post
    Great Timing!It never works that way for me if its out there then Im getting wet.
    i just got lucky leebo, one friend looked north and said " looks like the storm is going to miss us " and I told him that the weather usually rolls in from the west! we were standing too close to the building to see what was coming from the west but I put my jacket on and headed home, how come every slow ass driver in the world seems to be in your way when you are trying to beat the rain
    william

Quote Originally Posted by detdrbuzzard View Post
    i just got lucky leebo, one friend looked north and said " looks like the storm is going to miss us " and I told him that the weather usually rolls in from the west! we were standing too close to the building to see what was coming from the west but I put my jacket on and headed home, how come every slow ass driver in the world seems to be in your way when you are trying to beat the rain
    Lol!

That shit is so funny and so spot on Buzz