Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Missed another one

Its just been one of those years. We are on emergency staffing at work and im usually working at least one of my days off and a ton of doubleshifts. Havent even been able to ride into work much because we have the whole place torn up with construction projects. Debris everywhere. I have a total of 1000 miles on my ride this summer. Really sucks.

I rode down river the other week...then rode to Brighton HD with G Man and Moe....did about 251 miles that Sunday. I usually will do a ride in my area in the fall like sometime in October.
    Did a couple bike trips this summer and have been busy myself

Also, this is Woodward Dream Cruise week with the finale on Saturday. Running it during the week is not bad, trying it on Saturday won't get fun. Some high school buddies of mine have leased a corner on Wide Track just after the one- way split northbound, will have tents set up so will probably park there for the morning.
    Old age and treachery ALWAYS overcome youth and skill! Growing old is mandatory- growing up is OPTIONAL! I.B.A. #26543.

Quote Originally Posted by SportstersPaul View Post
    Also, this is Woodward Dream Cruise week with the finale on Saturday. Running it during the week is not bad, trying it on Saturday won't get fun. Some high school buddies of mine have leased a corner on Wide Track just after the one- way split northbound, will have tents set up so will probably park there for the morning.
    At the church?

Jim i sent you a pm and a email.