Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missed another one

Default Missed another one

WTF. Is anyone riding anymore? What has happened to TWC? We let this beautiful morning go by. Won't be many more this year. I know many of us have family things or work things that are more important. It would be terrible if we allowed this wonderful sport to become extinct. Keep the rubber on the road

go sink a certain sea ray and i'm sure you'll get some riding in

I caught up on some much needed sleep this morning, but was looking all week to see if there was a ride planned for today. Anyone can plan a ride and post up if they want company.

I got rear ended 2 months ago. My bike is still being repaired while the summer disappears.
    2016 CVO street glide, D&D fat cat, 585 cams, 12" yaffe bars

Quote Originally Posted by owl View Post
    WTF. Is anyone riding anymore? What has happened to TWC? We let this beautiful morning go by. Won't be many more this year. I know many of us have family things or work things that are more important. It would be terrible if we allowed this wonderful sport to become extinct. Keep the rubber on the road
    Ouch!

I have been busy with my mom having fallen but shes moving in with my sis in a couple weeks so that will help!!Plus its been friggin HOT !!

Left this morning and just rolled in. Nice day other than a bit of rain at 275 and 94 on my way home. One of my stops was at Rockys in Burton. My feet were complaining so a new pair of boots were in order.
    Decided to run a red light from a dead stop because of I don't know why and the car behind me happened to be a Flint police officer. No, I did not see him behind me. So he lights me up and asks me WTF.... my reply was I'm pretty much an idiot. So after he checks on my papers he comes back and we shoot the shit for a bit on the bike and lets me go with no ticket. Guy was cool as hell and basically told me I forced him to pull me over since everyone around me saw me blow the red intentionally and with him behind me he had no choice but to pull me over. Would be bad if he wouldn't have right.
    Anyway, I enjoyed BS ing with him, nice guy.

i did a 2.5 mile walk and 10 mile bicycle ride early yesterday then came home and did some work on a Honda ST 1100 that I picked up a few months ago
    william

That's a funny story Moe!

Well Owl... like Lee said it's been crazy hot. I have did a few trips, been working, and been doing other riding. Rode Sat for the charity ride. Got soaked too. Also been boating a ton... but that is going to come to an end in about 4-6 weeks (weather permitting). Remember, still working and only got so much time to spread around.

That all being said... I've complained many times that others won't setup the rides. I got the concept going and always wanted others to take it and run with it... but it always just dies without me doing it. Truly, even if I just float around all the time on a boat, it means jack ditty squat and others should also be stepping up and running a TWC or two...

But hey what do I know... I just pay money to keep this place running...
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

There is an event in fowlerville this weekend that looks like fun,but as usual when u try to plan something in mich there is rain in the forecast.