Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 6-12 follow up

That sucks man. I know all about the high cost to repair these bikes. my bill for mine was 14K because they did a whole frame swap due to the tab on the frame where the engine guard mounts being bent. Learned my lesson after they had my bike for 3 months to just take the cash and fix the bike my self. Glad your still above ground and shit. My little brother went down a couple weeks ago as well. scared the shit out of me because he had a seizure from the impact. Hope you get better an back out on 2 soon.
    Formerly known as Rugby66x

Quote Originally Posted by RedneckMedic View Post
    That sucks man. I know all about the high cost to repair these bikes. my bill for mine was 14K because they did a whole frame swap due to the tab on the frame where the engine guard mounts being bent. Learned my lesson after they had my bike for 3 months to just take the cash and fix the bike my self. Glad your still above ground and shit. My little brother went down a couple weeks ago as well. scared the shit out of me because he had a seizure from the impact. Hope you get better an back out on 2 soon.
    Thanks, hope your brother is doing well. Talked to insurance & they are fixing the bike (only 65% of value to repair)
    2016 CVO street glide, D&D fat cat, 585 cams, 12" yaffe bars

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressor05 View Post
    Thanks, hope your brother is doing well. Talked to insurance & they are fixing the bike (only 65% of value to repair)
    Would you rather have a new bike?

Quote Originally Posted by leebo View Post
    Since I am off work, i would have preferred to lose the payment for a short while & it may screw up resale value. Oh well it is what it is.

Yea that prob would have made sense being off work.

Quote Originally Posted by RedneckMedic View Post
    Yeah... and that's why I have always done my own work and they pay me the same shop rates.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressor05 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by leebo View Post

What lee said?!?
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post

What lee said?!?
    Yes I would have

Yeah that changes things... but hey... you're bike is sweet before and I'm sure just as sweet after.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"