Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tires exhaust

Default tires exhaust

Howdy folks I know I have not been on much crazy work stuff going on. I just changed companies which I think is going to be great love the new company Explosive Countermeasures International. Really like the 2016 Explorer they gave me.

Any who road up to PA last weekend for Mothers Day when I was leaving I noticed belts showing on my rear tire! I just looked at them a few weeks ago checked air pressure and did not see anything. So decided to go with the commander IIs and may be replacing exhaust with a Basani 2-1. I wanted to put on the Jackpot 2-1 but they don't have them in black yet.

Wtf over.

Well that's some help on deciding

You probably won't see the jackpots in black. They simply don't make them in black anymore. I had mine high temp powdered.

I put the american elite on mine when it was time to replace. My favorite 2-1 is the fat cat

I just had the both of my tires replaced...went with the Dunlop American Elite's also.
    I heard Fuel Moto's 2-1 pipe in person when we were there last Sept, that pipe sounds good...but I have never been a fan of 2-1 pipes...to each their own
    not sure on any other 2-1 pipes

I put the American Elite on my bike, and had over 10,000 miles when the rear tire went flat (@80 mph), that tire showed about 50% wear. For me, the American Elite is a good tire. Rides well & works great in the rain.

Quote Originally Posted by Bagger Dave View Post
    I just had the both of my tires replaced...went with the Dunlop American Elite's also.I heard Fuel Moto's 2-1 pipe in person when we were there last Sept, that pipe sounds good...but I have never been a fan of 2-1 pipes...to each their own not sure on any other 2-1 pipes
    I'm interested in how them Dunlop hold up for you.Next year I will need new tires don't think I'm going to put Metzler back on.

I was going to go with the Elites but several of my friends in PA really like the CIIs say they really corner well and we don't have many straight roads around here. I will see cause I did like the Dunlops. I hope I don't need the pipes now and will have more time to think just depends how they come off.

Quote Originally Posted by leebo View Post
    I'm interested in how them Dunlop hold up for you.Next year I will need new tires don't think I'm going to put Metzler back on.
    Cool Lee! yeah Owl and Klimo like them...plus they have great reviews!

Quote Originally Posted by bombdog View Post
    I was going to go with the Elites but several of my friends in PA really like the CIIs say they really corner well and we don't have many straight roads around here. I will see cause I did like the Dunlops. I hope I don't need the pipes now and will have more time to think just depends how they come off.
    Peer pressure