Thread: Winter

Default Winter

So for the past couple years during the winter I get kinda stoked to buy a new bike mines 8 years old and I kinda feel like a new one.this year I even went and sit on a couple,a versys,a honda nt700 and a couple more,then spring comes around with the constant rain or sleeting and Im glad I didnt.Oh and potholes(almost forgot that)Ill always have a bike but sheesh sometimes I long for texas or arkansas.
    Secondary note Im going back to quantico Va.the middle of june for my sons retirement from the marines There going to have a ceremony on base for him and I hope to get film it !

It's always weird time when you don't use a toy... sometimes you think "maybe I don't need it, I've gotten along X number of weeks or months without using it" but once you get back on it you realize you do need it and you haven't been alive. I think this is similar.

Further, I always say... get what you can and spend that money. You can't take it with you, you earned it, and F your kids... they can work hard like you did for their own money. It's better for you, for them and for society.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Yea I know what ur saying my son in law sold his 2 year old Harley out of guilt.