Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Park and Move motorcycle dolly

Default Park and Move motorcycle dolly

http://www.legalspeeding.com/Park-n-...m#.VwlfsZXD-P8
    Finally for me, a decent dolly that will work nicely with my now super easy center stand air ride lift. My driveway is a bit steep as some of you know, so now ill be able to use this and not have to back out any longer.
    These are made for all bikes, with or without a center stand.

It's a neat concept and I get how many like this for getting out of the steep driveways. I long ago got use to backing out but most struggle with this.

It's a neat concept. I bet this would have been easy without your air ride and still with your center stand.

I myself park the bike on the lift every day so this doesn't apply for me.

Yeah, cool concept....I don't have a steep driveway and I always keep my bike on my center stand....so this wouldn't really help me out as I always ride out of my garage....I never back out. This should work good for you Moe!

Wont work for me and my craggy drive i need a helicopter!

Will be nice in your garage moe. I've been spoiled being able to pull in one door and out the other so I don't have to back up.

Like Chris, I back out each day - usually in a narrow space between two parked cars. My driveway isn't too terribly steep, it's about like Chris', so I manage, but a tool like that would make life a lot easier! Especially since I'm becoming an old man...
    My Favorite Rides:
    2016 Ultra Limited
    2010 Ultra Classic
    2003 Dyna SuperGlide
    1967 Bell UH-1 Iroquois(Huey)

Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

when I get to old to back my bike out I will get a trike with reverse
    2016 CVO street glide, D&D fat cat, 585 cams, 12" yaffe bars

Quote Originally Posted by RedneckMedic View Post
    Will be nice in your garage moe. I've been spoiled being able to pull in one door and out the other so I don't have to back up.
    That's nice!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra AL View Post
    Like Chris, I back out each day - usually in a narrow space between two parked cars. My driveway isn't too terribly steep, it's about like Chris', so I manage, but a tool like that would make life a lot easier! Especially since I'm becoming an old man...
    It's not too hard... just trail with the front brake. But ALWAYS be running when it's a tight fit so you can pull forward and adjust if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressor05 View Post
    when I get to old to back my bike out I will get a trike with reverse
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    It's not too hard... just trail with the front brake. But ALWAYS be running when it's a tight fit so you can pull forward and adjust if needed.
    Always do. Always have her running.
    My Favorite Rides:
    2016 Ultra Limited
    2010 Ultra Classic
    2003 Dyna SuperGlide
    1967 Bell UH-1 Iroquois(Huey)

Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra AL View Post
    Your dead nuts on Al regarding the backing out between two tight cars. That's my main reason springing on this. Both our trucks parked side to side leaves me just enough room to get through. Backing out between them is not the issue, tired of doing it is, especially when I can utilize a platform to turn the bike around that easy and pull out forward.