Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gas Man's 2016 Mod Season

As far as the speakers go, your in good hands with your guy, he knows what up. Regarding the 4 way and the dump valve...I ran mine under the seat. You can put them anywhere really but after speaking to Rodney his suggestion was to place them under the seat per his install video. I had the room so I did but again , anywhere right, what's the difference.

I didn't want anything more under my seat!! Ya know?!?
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Gasman what are you doing to your radio? I would like to have Bluetooth output and then have wireless headset.

Quote Originally Posted by owl View Post
    Gasman what are you doing to your radio? I would like to have Bluetooth output and then have wireless headset.

The poor man's solution to your problem: http://www.amazon.com/Atill-Multipoi...tooth+RCA+mini

Actually, scratch that, I've used a device like that for *input* (from my phone to the head unit), never mind.
    Last edited by Kosher; 01-20-2016 at 11:30 AM.
    _________
    Roll away the dew...

Quote Originally Posted by owl View Post
    I'm having them go thru it to ensure nothing wrong with it and it still looks good. Then they are adding low/level RCA outputs for front & rear, to run audio signal into a new amp.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Custom don't bolt on!"

Well I did a small ride around the block. I was concerned about the rear tire rolling with the air shocks empty aka the rear all the way down. Why I'm concerned is because I have larger wheels on my bike.

It rolls but it seem to have something rubbing the salt dirt off the rear tire in the center. I quick look under the bike and it's rubbing the front bottom edge of the rear fender. Barely... So I'm going to pull off the rear wheel and message the offender clear. Yay...

"Custom don't bolt on!"
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Custom don't bolt on!"

quick question; why would you roll with it dropped all the way down? Unless you plan on some sort of failure of the system, you should pretty much always have some air and leveled off to some height. Correct?
    just asking, I don't know
    Caveman

Here's my 10, my 2 are free

So he can profile with the bike layed out. A lil birdie told me he's ordering scrape plates

Quote Originally Posted by Caveman View Post
    quick question; why would you roll with it dropped all the way down? Unless you plan on some sort of failure of the system, you should pretty much always have some air and leveled off to some height. Correct?
    just asking, I don't know
    That's what I'm planning for. A system failure when I'm 2up and have a decent ride ahead.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Custom don't bolt on!"

G...you get any decent ride time to review or compare this skully system to your stockers or progressives?