Well I was going to do the Gas Man proposed 2016 motor build however, after I spent all that money on the 1996 Searay Bow Rider 260, I was still going to but decided that wasn't financially responsible. So i'm shifting gears... I will order my motor parts just after summer and do the build in Nov/Dec. We don't ride much in those months but it's way nicer outside than now. But of course the real big reason is I will have my money right then...

So into this... things I was going to put off due to the motor build and are far less expensive...

I already ordered and have on hand...

• The Baker Compensator sprocket will be installed.
  • The Skully Customs air ride that I spurred everyone else to install.

On order...

1. I ordered from Hale's HD; every seal/gasket & bolts for the inner primary and the trans shifter shaft seal. Nate and a few others have had shifter shaft seal leaks and in order to do that I need the other inner primary stuff. I'm considering this PM.
  2. From Hale's also; I have also ordered a nice front engine stabilizer link.
  3. I'm sending my HK head unit out for low level pre-outs installed.
  4. Ordered some BIG sound upgrades. The ARC audio 600.4 amp for sure. Then my audio guy and I are going back n forth between a set of Focal and Hybrids.
  5. Due to the air ride switch, I ordered a few new RAM mounting pieces to move around my GPS and cell phone mounts.

So not a huge year on the bike but another $2500 mod season, which is my norm.