Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skully Customs Air Ride

Dave get a chance to compare your new air shocks ride old to new? Can you slam it and still park on the kickstand? You have my vote cleanest bike for 2016!
    V/H 2-1 PCV PROGRESSIVE 944 KLOCK WERKS 6.5 SOLO SEAT SOFTPEDLE CONTROL 360 HIWAY PEGS BIGSUCKER V/H THROTTLE PAC REDSHIFT 577 WITH DUAL TENSIONERS ADJUSTABLE PUSH TUBES FUELING HP LIFTERS DYNO TUNED one hp per cu in pulls hard from 2000 -redline with no dip in dyno lines 96 CU

Quote Originally Posted by 05chop View Post
    Dave get a chance to compare your new air shocks ride old to new? Can you slam it and still park on the kickstand? You have my vote cleanest bike for 2016!
    Thanks man! No I haven't had a chance to ride it with the new air shocks on it...it started to rain, then snow after we did the install. Moe rode his and liked it alot...he has the same exact set up as Me. The 4th pic down that has "slammed all the way down" above the pic, is with the bike on the kickstand with the shocks slammed all the way down....the second pic is aired all the way up...you can see the back tire...and the 4th pic, you cant see the back tire. It looks way better in person

Looks good Dave, I like the clean switch. Your going to love the ride I'm sure, from what every1 has told me. (I don't have air on mine)

Quote Originally Posted by GaugeMods View Post
    Looks good Dave, I like the clean switch. Your going to love the ride I'm sure, from what every1 has told me. (I don't have air on mine)
    Thanks man! Yeah, from what Moe says its a day and night difference from the stockers....looking forward to checking out the ride!