Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TWC - Dec 6, 2015 - Double D Bar -> GTC Swap Meet

Yep yep!
    I will probably leave my crib around 11:15 am

rode out there today pic on fb
    toby

Leaving my house this morning.... Flag half staff for the California terrorist victims

The wind chill temp is crazy on the ride up this morning

But at the Double D Bar & Grill it's warm!! Just look they have palm trees!!

Got a couple drinks and it was good to see Kosher and Dave.

Kosher and I went to the swap meet which was combined with a gun & knife show... this was the worst bike swap meet I have ever seen and they usually are garbage so this should say something.

Plus with the gun/knife show they wouldn't let loaded guns in... which is dumb but ok. But their security guy got pissy with me when I came in to get my zip ties after unloaded it. FUCK HIM and fuck GTC meets!! I'm never going again.
    Last edited by Gas Man; 12-06-2015 at 04:00 PM.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    Leaving my house this morning.... Flag half staff for the California terrorist victims

The wind chill temp is crazy on the ride up this morning

But at the Double D Bar & Grill it's warm!! Just look they have palm trees!!

Got a couple drinks and it was good to see Kosher and Dave.

Kosher and I went to the swap meet which was combined with a gun & knife show... this was the worst bike swap meet I have ever seen and they usually are garbage so this should say something.

Plus with the gun/knife show they wouldn't let loaded guns in... which is dumb but ok. But their security guy got pissy with me when I came in to get my zip ties after unloaded it. FUCK HIM and fuck GTC meets!! I'm never going again.
    Yep....and that is exactly why I didn't even want to waste my time going there! every time that I have gone, has always sucked!
    Was good to see you guy's today... nice chilly ride!