Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Skully air ride system

Default Skully air ride system

http://www.skullycustoms.com/
    Bought this system with the clutch side control button and expecting it tomorrow. G man showed it to me a few weeks ago and I really liked it. Out of town till first week of December so the install will have to wait. Really looking forward to it.
    Any thoughts on this? Likes ? Dislikes?

Wow kinda radical.have you seen any reviews?

Coolio Moe! yeah, when we were in Milwaukee...we stopped by their booth and the dude showed us a bike with it on it...aired it up and down...looked cool!

As a member of the " money haters club " I like what the air ride system does. Not only will it change the look of the bike with a press of a switch but also putting me closer to the ground while backing the bike up is right up my alley.
    Friend of mine has one on his bike, not the skully, but another brand and have always liked his but the price tag on his was more than double of the skully. Don't hate money that much!
    I haven't heard of any reviews on this system Lee , lifetime warranty is outstanding, other than that we shall see.

Well I know you don't ride motogp but is it safe?

I can't wait to see it and help with the install.

I did find a company in Muskegon that sells one for about $400-$500 but it only drops 3" not 5". So if I like what it does on your bike Moe, I too will be buying a setup. I thank you for trying it first. I appreciate the jump start!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    I can't wait to see it and help with the install.

I did find a company in Muskegon that sells one for about $400-$500 but it only drops 3" not 5". So if I like what it does on your bike Moe, I too will be buying a setup. I thank you for trying it first. I appreciate the jump start!
    Yeah...Thanks Moe! because if I like how it works on your bike, I also will be buying a set up! None of us like money!

Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    I can't wait to see it and help with the install. I did find a company in Muskegon that sells one for about $400-$500 but it only drops 3" not 5". So if I like what it does on your bike Moe, I too will be buying a setup. I thank you for trying it first. I appreciate the jump start!
    Do you think you'll get a better ride out of the air ride over the progressives. Your bike is pretty low can't see you needing any lower.

Quote Originally Posted by RedneckMedic View Post
    Do you think you'll get a better ride out of the air ride over the progressives. Your bike is pretty low can't see you needing any lower.
    I like the adjusting per the road conditions... and lowering it even more for backing up.

We shall see.

But consider this... this Skully setup is cheaper than progressives... anybody looking to buy something.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Ended up installing this Skully system a couple weeks back and I'm happy to say that it functions just as I had hoped it would. Absolutely awesome system. Love the way I can change the bikes stance and ride weather sitting still or on the road. I installed my control switch on the clutch housing so it is very convenient and effortless to get to.
    Here's a pic of the system fully inflated and one fully deflate ... 5" range of travel witch lifts very quickly and lowers even faster. Gives a great ride too. Diggin this big time.
    Attached Images Attached Images