Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TWC- October 25, 2015 - The Windjammer, Lexington

Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
    Man it was a perfect day too. I was in a hockey rink all weekend. I wouldn't trade it for anything though. Kids are playing fantastic. Check out this first goal of the season off a pass from my son: https://youtu.be/b6sEgM8Z9lU

And one of my son's goals from last week: https://youtu.be/VWhnQfNKbQ0
    Coolio Mud!

It was a perfect day... and now the leaves are dropping fast...

Think you guys missed the ball on this one.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

I went camping over that weekend. You boys should have done some kind of ride , beautiful day for sure. I managed to lose all my keys to our trailer,spares as well since I never separated the bunch from the time I bought the trailer rendering us locked out in the camp ground! Darwin award goes to me, Fucking IDIOT!
    Half day later , locksmith coming out of Bridgeport....... sucked ass!

Mud, nice goal. Hockey in our family has been a lifestyle when the kids were young. Our oldest was scouted and ended up playing for the Northern Ontario Hockey League, lived in Pelston Mi. with a billet family for a year. Our middle son ended up playing for his high school and our daughter also scouted and ended playing for Plattsburgh state University in up state NY.
    Hope your son goes far in his hockey......I miss those days!

Damn Moe! sorry to hear that man!
    I took a little ride around here Sunday...and I also washed and waxed my truck ....was a nice day for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Moesride View Post
    I went camping over that weekend. You boys should have done some kind of ride , beautiful day for sure. I managed to lose all my keys to our trailer,spares as well since I never separated the bunch from the time I bought the trailer rendering us locked out in the camp ground! Darwin award goes to me, Fucking IDIOT!
    Half day later , locksmith coming out of Bridgeport....... sucked ass!

Mud, nice goal. Hockey in our family has been a lifestyle when the kids were young. Our oldest was scouted and ended up playing for the Northern Ontario Hockey League, lived in Pelston Mi. with a billet family for a year. Our middle son ended up playing for his high school and our daughter also scouted and ended playing for Plattsburgh state University in up state NY.
    Hope your son goes far in his hockey......I miss those days!
    Fuck Moe - sorry to hear about your keys and that bullshit. That's really cool that your family was that big into hockey. I have a feeling that between the 9 year old and 1 year old I am going to spend a lot of time in the rinks. I enjoy every last second of it. The 1 year old plays hockey with his brother everyday in the morning and after school / daycare. He even has his own hash tag on instagram - #hockeyboy. He shows even more potential than the older one already. My cousin's kid is an elite prospect right now at age 17. It's definitely a big deal all across my family - on all sides. I am cautiously interested to see how far my boys will take it. Cautious because I know the farther you go the more bs there is - right now I am enjoying the kids having fun out there.
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members