Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brighton HD $200 tire deal

Ill give him a quick shout. Thanks moe.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgrider View Post
    Brighton HD are Butchers! I recommend you take the wheels off your bikes to take in for the rubber change. I would not ever leave my scoot there to be worked on again ever.

You have been warned.
    OK, there must be a good story here. Out with it man!
    _________
    Roll away the dew...

Quote Originally Posted by Kosher View Post
    OK, there must be a good story here. Out with it man!
    Brighton Harley took my scoot in for the 10,000 check. Like a dumb ass I was led to believe my warranty would be at risk if I didn't. Sooooo in it went. 48 hours later I went to pick it up and it wasn't quite ready so I'm standing there back in service looking thru the window into the shop And here is a monkey putting my passenger pillion on????? WTF why did they even take it off for the 10,000 mile check I'm thinking to myself ?
    Soooooo the bike finally gets wheeled out and I start looking it over.... Immediately noticed the monkey who put my passenger pillion on ripped a gash in the seat with the star washer that is stock on the screw that holds the pillion in place WTF!!! Now I'm really looking the bike over. THEN.... I found globs of grease all over my brake rotor in the front which of course was mashed into my brake pads. NOW I'm smoking hot Fire is coming out of my ears and nose I go and grab the service manager and dragged him out show show him what they had done. The guy was a dick and basically said nothing.... WTF! Here is what your going to do dipshit you are going to order me a brand new passenger pillion and give me my money back for the 10,00 mile check since you were going to send me down the road with grease on my rotors gee whiz asshole don't you think I might need to stop at some point?????
    So nope I didn't get my money back and I did get the new passenger pillion and I did ride the scoot home with grease all over my rotors because I would not let them clean the crap off. They nor any other stealer has ever touched my bike since . It now has 95k on it all work is only done by me. Fresh out of Harley school mechanics are hack monkeys. Never never again!

They were actually pretty decent to me. They were backed up so it took them a couple hours but my daughter and I just decided to have lunch in the area. Theres a 50 dollar rebate on the tires as well, but it's in the form of an HD gift card. Still better than nothing though.

Cool Dan. Glad it worked out for you. That is a good deal for sure.
    I also had my tires replaced Saturday along with the new enforcer wheels and rotors, front and rear..... 19" front wheel . Very happy with them to say the least. Had Biker Bob install them. I was told 1 1/2 install time. First one in at 10am. 5 hours later I'm leaving the dealership !! Funny thing is, I never asked wtf the deal was. I know they were super busy and the tech more than likely had a lot of distractions. Honestly, I didn't mind much. Just shooting the shit with some people I knew and some I just met. Good day anyway.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Those are some sweet wheels Moe!
    My Favorite Rides:
    2016 Ultra Limited
    2010 Ultra Classic
    2003 Dyna SuperGlide
    1967 Bell UH-1 Iroquois(Huey)

Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Saw Moe's bike today. Those wheels look AMAZING on his bike. I've always loved those wheels on Nate's bike and they look even better on Moe's.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    I've always loved those wheels on Nate's bike and they look even better on Moe's.
    EVERYTHING looks better on Moe's bike. LOL.
    My Favorite Rides:
    2016 Ultra Limited
    2010 Ultra Classic
    2003 Dyna SuperGlide
    1967 Bell UH-1 Iroquois(Huey)

Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra AL View Post

and true.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra AL View Post
    Not spending No Moe Money!