Thread: Cafe racer ypsilanti

Default Cafe racer ypsilanti

Check this out. Grand Opening is tomorrow!!!!

Hello everyone,
    I just wanted to let everyone know about the grand opening of Cafe Racer! Cafe Racer is a vintage motorcycle/scooter shop.We offer service and parts and we are a coffee shop.We are a small shop and I am trying to get the word out.The grand opening is August 15th from 6pm-12am there are some bike clubs coming triumph norton Ducati etc.We are located in Ypsilanti Michigan in depot town.I hope to see you there

Cafe Racer
    10 East Cross
    Ypsilanti Mi 48198
    734-904-6659

My name is Patrick and feel free to send me any questions you have about the shop or the event.cheers!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=99829018181&ref=nf#/pages/Ypsilanti-MI/Cafe-Racer/101452716443?ref=mf

FWIW: I went to this event on Saturday and was suprised at the turn-out. I got there at 6, left at 9pm, and was surprised at how many bikes showed up - between 60-100, various makes, models and vintages, from OLD to brand new. My favorite was the pristine, white Norton John Player Special, piloted by a very attractive rider.

Cafe Racer is a coffee shop in front, a garage/bike shop in back. It is modeled after the legendary and very famous Ace Cafe in London. The owners had food and a band out back, quite a nice set-up. They are located in Ypsilanti's Depot Town which has a well-attended Tuesday Bike Night.

The owners are young, local entrepreneurs and motorcylce enthusiasts and it will be great to see them succeed. If you are ever in the area - or just need a destination for an upcoming ride - consider stopping by for a visit and to patronize these fellow bikers.

We'll have to head out there one day. Sounds like a cool place.

Is it tuesdays that they have bike nights in Ypsi anyway?
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Gas Man,

Yep, Tuesday is Bike Night in Depot Town. Normally 25-50 bikes show up. If it's not raining tonight I'll probably be there.

i'm on night shift n have been up now for 30hrs...I will not be gg
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

that is awesome... I should try to make a trip out there before the cold air comes back.
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy Sh*t... WHAT A RIDE!"