Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alternate ride for Sunday, August 16!

Meinschaft did show up a few minutes late due to rain. I arrived a few minutes after 2 but no one was there. I rode to Inverness but didn't see you guys. I was looking for a yellow Sportster.

Seriously? Were you wearing a white helmet, possibly on a Sporty? You turned around in the driveway. I was there and thought it may be you. I whistled and waved my arms like an idiot. You didn't hear/see me and took off. I was in the parking lot. I got there around 1:45 and we waited until 2:30 for you!

Well, that sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by telecast View Post
    Seriously? Were you wearing a white helmet, possibly on a Sporty? You turned around in the driveway. I was there and thought it may be you. I whistled and waved my arms like an idiot. You didn't hear/see me and took off. I was in the parking lot. I got there around 1:45 and we waited until 2:30 for you!

Well, that sucks!
    Nope, I wear a gray helmet, ride a blue Kaw sportbike. I checked out all the corners in the N. Territorial/Pontiac Trail/Dixboro triangle. There was a group of guys on black HDs at the party store on the corner of N. Territorial/P. Trail, but I was looking for a yellow Sporty.

Did you ever make it to the Inverness Tavern?

Yeah we hit Inverness..around 3 ish... Myself and a friend of mine (brought his wife).
    We both have Kawi classics..we have a large group over on a Kawi forum..

Quote Originally Posted by Fishman View Post
    Yeah we hit Inverness..around 3 ish... Myself and a friend of mine (brought his wife).
    We both have Kawi classics..we have a large group over on a Kawi forum..
    I totally did not realize this was you from the Kawi boards!

Hey Bob

Thats funny...I found this on an invite from you on the Kawi page....If you've seen the name "seesir" on the Kawi cite...he was the other one on the ride with Telecast and myself Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by meinschaft View Post
    Nope, I wear a gray helmet, ride a blue Kaw sportbike. I checked out all the corners in the N. Territorial/Pontiac Trail/Dixboro triangle. There was a group of guys on black HDs at the party store on the corner of N. Territorial/P. Trail, but I was looking for a yellow Sporty.

Did you ever make it to the Inverness Tavern?
    The building on the northwest corner of Pontiac Trail and Dixboro. I was in the parking lot.