Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So I bought a road glide...

Is the Roadie enjoying it's new home yet, Dan? Or is still sitting in the service bay in Toledo?
    My Favorite Rides:
    2016 Ultra Limited
    2010 Ultra Classic
    2003 Dyna SuperGlide
    1967 Bell UH-1 Iroquois(Huey)

Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Im bringing it home either Wednesday or Thursday Al. I'm working back to back 16 hour shifts Monday and Tuesday so no time to go pick it up. On a positive note, the super glide sold so I don't have to make room in the garage for a 2nd bike. Already picked up a set of street glide take off rims to replace the stock ones when I do the first tire change.
    Last edited by Dagnabit; 07-07-2015 at 02:35 AM.

^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Congrats on your new bike Dag.... you'll be digging it for sure.

It's not my bike and I'm tired of waiting lol

Quote Originally Posted by horrorbusiness View Post
    It's not my bike and I'm tired of waiting lol
    Trust me, Im tired of waiting too. It might be the weekend now before i have time to go down to grab it. We are down to me and one other guy at work trying to cover all 3 shifts until next week. Out of the 5 of us on our swing shift rotation 2 people have been out over a month and this week a 3rd guy had his ten day vacation scheduled. So far this week, all ive done is go to work, come home and sleep and head back in. The days im not working a double shift ive been too tired to do anything...

Quote Originally Posted by Dagnabit View Post
    Trust me, Im tired of waiting too. It might be the weekend now before i have time to go down to grab it. We are down to me and one other guy at work trying to cover all 3 shifts until next week. Out of the 5 of us on our swing shift rotation 2 people have been out over a month and this week a 3rd guy had his ten day vacation scheduled. So far this week, all ive done is go to work, come home and sleep and head back in. The days im not working a double shift ive been too tired to do anything...
    We all know how that goes. If it makes you feel any better I road my bike into work because That's the most riding I've been getting in because of work.

Looks like I should have it home tomorrow. Working 16 hours yet again, off at 7am tomorrow. Going to catch a nap when I get home and head down to Toledo around noon with a buddy of mine.

So did you get it???
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Got it home, just been out driving around for a bit getting used to it. I like it..a lot. ill have pics posted later.