Thread: HD LCD Screen Wipes

Exclamation HD LCD Screen Wipes

Your finger prints are disgusting all over your touch screen. You may be disgusting. Nope, you are. Those probably aren't finger prints, we don't know what you do to your screen behind closed garage doors. You sick fucker... mushroom prints all over the screen. I really should consider not riding with you anymore you sick bastards!

Don't fret, Harley has something to help you... well you should probably go see a shrink to get your head... sorry, you mental aspects fixed. Then these HD LCD Screen Wipes <link you dumbass< will take care of the evidence of your sick fucked mental health.

They're only $1.99 plus the fucked state tax. Stop being a cheap fuck you sick bastard. For Christ's sake help yourself.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    Your finger prints are disgusting all over your touch screen. You may be disgusting. Nope, you are. Those probably aren't finger prints, we don't know what you do to your screen behind closed garage doors. You sick fucker... mushroom prints all over the screen. I really should consider not riding with you anymore you sick bastards!

Don't fret, Harley has something to help you... well you should probably go see a shrink to get your head... sorry, you mental aspects fixed. Then these HD LCD Screen Wipes <link you dumbass< will take care of the evidence of your sick fucked mental health.

They're only $1.99 plus the fucked state tax. Stop being a cheap fuck you sick bastard. For Christ's sake help yourself.

GD
    ----
    It is all stock ... yes it is!