Thread: Wrestling hold

Default Wrestling hold

A Russian and an Italian wrestler were set to square off for the Olympic gold medal.
    Before the final match, the wrestler's trainer came to him an said, Now, don't forget all the research we've done on this Russian.
    He's never lost a match because of this "pretzel" hold he has. It ties you up in a knot.
    If he does, you're finished.
    The Italian wrestler nodded in acknowledgement. As the match started, the Italian wrestler and the Russian circled each other several times, looking for an opening.
    All of a sudden, the Russian lunged forward, grabbing the Italian wrestler and wrapping him up in the dreaded pretzel hold.
    A sigh of disappointment arose rom the crowd and the trainer buried his face in his hands, for he knew all was lost.
    He couldn't watch the inevitable happen.
    Suddenly, there was a long, high pitched scream, then a cheer from the crowd and the trainer raised his eyes just in time to watch the Russian go flying up in the air.
    His back hit the mat with a thud and the Italian wrestler collapsed on top of him, making the pin and winning the match.
    The trainer was astounded. When he finally got his wrestler alone, he asked, How did you ever get out of that hold? No one has ever done it before!
    The wrestler answered, Well, I was ready to give up when he got me in that hold but at the last moment, I opened my eyes and saw this pair of testicles right in my face.
    I had nothing to lose so with my last ounce of strength, I stretched out my neck and bit those babies just as hard as I could.
    The trainer exclaimed, That's what finished him off?
    Not really. You'd be amazed how strong you get when you bite your own balls.

^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

I enjoyed that one.

Nice one!

Didn't see that coming. LOL Good one Moe!
    My Favorite Rides:
    2016 Ultra Limited
    2010 Ultra Classic
    2003 Dyna SuperGlide
    1967 Bell UH-1 Iroquois(Huey)

Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.