Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: TWC - 4.26.15 - Great Lakes Eatery & Pub - Milan

Quote Originally Posted by CnA View Post
    Here's a helpful hint:
    Don't park your bike next to a depressed metal cover at a gas station. When you step in it to get off your bike, you will trip and dump your bike in front of everyone.

Another hint:
    Crash bars are a great thing to protect your bike!

Final hint:
    If you run out of gas in your car in front of a gas station, make sure bikers are there to push you to a pump!
    Yeah...it was an interesting morning....huh chuck!

Was a great ride...a little chilly in the morning and on the way home....I did 270 miles today! great food at the Great Lakes Eatery and Pub also! It was good to see Moe and Bill! and everyone else

Quite a nice day for Church. Really happy to see you again Bill. Need to spend more time on the road this summer.
    Sorry to see you on the ground today Chuck, but good to spend the rest of the day with ya!
    Great to see you today Moe. Two wheels next time?
    Always nice to ride with Dave, Chris and whichever lovely lady he brings, LOL.
    Hope some more people can join this motley crew this spring!

Quote Originally Posted by sprink View Post
    Quite a nice day for Church. Really happy to see you again Bill. Need to spend more time on the road this summer.
    Sorry to see you on the ground today Chuck, but good to spend the rest of the day with ya!
    Nice riding with everyone! I was careless not looking where I put my foot down. Don't plan on making that mistake again and don't want to look like an clumsy nerd trying to ride.

Should of tried this story on the lovely lady about my nose to see how effective it is on women.
    "I saw a large feral pit bull started charging a child, so I jumped on it knocking it down, but it tried to go for my throat while I was holding it back. I was beating it's face with my bare hands trying to stop it from ripping my throat out, but it managed to get in a few vicious bites. The child escaped unharmed, but I'm a bit scarred up."

Quote Originally Posted by bombdog View Post
    Sorry missed this Life has been crazy will fill you all in I got a new job.
    Hope it's a good one bud and hope to see you soon. It's been too long!

Here's a helpful hint:
    Don't park your bike next to a depressed metal cover at a gas station. When you step in it to get off your bike, you will trip and dump your bike in front of everyone.

Another hint:
    Crash bars are a great thing to protect your bike!

Final hint:
    If you run out of gas in your car in front of a gas station, make sure bikers are there to push you to a pump!
    I tell ya, that's some great life advice there!

Quote Originally Posted by sprink View Post
    "Chris and whichever lovely lady he brings, LOL." That is funny and me and both ladies got a heck of a kick out of it!!

Great to see you again Sprink!

Nice riding with everyone! I was careless not looking where I put my foot down. Don't plan on making that mistake again and don't want to look like an clumsy nerd trying to ride.

Should of tried this story on the lovely lady about my nose to see how effective it is on women.
    "I saw a large feral pit bull started charging a child, so I jumped on it knocking it down, but it tried to go for my throat while I was holding it back. I was beating it's face with my bare hands trying to stop it from ripping my throat out, but it managed to get in a few vicious bites. The child escaped unharmed, but I'm a bit scarred up."
    Yeah I tried it on her... she suggests not involving a certain breed, maybe try a coyote instead because everyone hates those.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Here was my steed in the morning waiting on Dave.

And our group (minus Dave taking the pic & "Lovely Lady" went inside) at the dealership stop

The food at the Great Lakes was good and the atmosphere is about what I expected... family. But the food was good!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Custom don't bolt on!"

Thanks for a great day guys, I was really glad I showed up and can't wait to do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    Yeah I tried it on her... she suggests not involving a certain breed, maybe try a coyote instead because everyone hates those.
    OK, then it will be a couple of rabid coyotes that went after my Yorkie, then broke off and went after a nearby child. That should get the ladies hormones surging.

I'll make sure I'm walking her to add to the effect. LOL!

Yeah there ya go buddy!!!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Custom don't bolt on!"