Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Audio -- err .. lost and confused ...

Oh I know plenty of guys that can report the same Chain. I'm just reporting my knowledge and homework.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Putting this on hold till the winter .... I need to find something new and different to do to ... or a new bike ... or a new paint scheme ........ something new outside... I was down in RO last night and saw another 2015 RGS, same color, same turn signal mods (front and back), same seat, same vent screens .... everything on the outside was just like my bike ... he put in the speakers last weekend ......
    GD
    ----
    It is all stock ... yes it is!

Quote Originally Posted by glacieredlightning View Post
    Putting this on hold till the winter .... I need to find something new and different to do to ... or a new bike ... or a new paint scheme ........ something new outside... I was down in RO last night and saw another 2015 RGS, same color, same turn signal mods (front and back), same seat, same vent screens .... everything on the outside was just like my bike ... he put in the speakers last weekend ......
    Eesh. Royal Oak? I try to avoid it on a bike, too many DB's and RO LEOs are assholes.
    _________
    Roll away the dew...

Quote Originally Posted by glacieredlightning View Post
    Yeah that will happen when you're doing the basics. It's sometimes not till you get really into the bike mods when you have a long list of them do they start to seperate. Just keep plucking away at it...

Quote Originally Posted by Kosher View Post
    Eesh. Royal Oak? I try to avoid it on a bike, too many DB's and RO LEOs are assholes.
    So true... sad and true.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Custom don't bolt on!"

The crowd this year has been a lot more sensible and mellowed down compared to the previous years. Still have a lot of youngsters but they seem to be hanging out with the seasoned folks

Not a whole lot of LEO's on Main st. other than the hourly drive up and down the street ... well except for the parking attendant on his lil segway thing busy writing tickets ...
    GD
    ----
    It is all stock ... yes it is!

The parking tickets is the main problem IMO
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Custom don't bolt on!"