Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dog Breeders

Default Dog Breeders

Anyone know of a miniature pinscher dog breeder I am looking to acquire one in june so I think i need to leave my dibs about now also might be interested in a rat terrier if anyone knows of a breeder.

Thanks Guys!

I don't Lee...... but if you change your mind on breeds I do know an excellent, second to none breeder of Shorkies ( Shih-Tzu ,Yorkshire terrier mix). I have two of my own, they are brothers and my mother has one, a half brother. Outstanding pups!
    I know its not what you asked for but never hurts to throw things out there.

Thanx Moe.I have developed an allergy to long hair dogs so I am trying to find a shorthair with about the same tempermant as my american Eskimo that I am allergic to.

LoL lee..... just for conversation Shorkies are a Hypoallergenic non shedding breed. So if you suffer from allergies and hate eating dog hair, here you go. Good luck though in finding a good breeder.

Moe on your reccomendation I did a little research.They do sound like they are a good breed for seniors.can you tell me your experience training them,potty training,etc.

Quote Originally Posted by leebo View Post
    Moe on your reccomendation I did a little research.They do sound like they are a good breed for seniors.can you tell me your experience training them,potty training,etc.
    My two Shorkies along with my mothers Lee are sharp as a whip. Smart to the point of potty training came very easy for us. Now we did a reversal on where they go. We actually wanted them to go inside.Take a look at the pic, this is the business area for my little guys and there good at it. Didn't take us long to have them use this . We are never bothered on letting the pups out. They do there thing, we pick up and flush. Now take in consideration that the one is 5yrs old at 8 lb. and the other 4 yrs at 12 lb. Not much poop there, kinda like a bigger version of rabbit poop.
    They are awesome in every sense of the word as companions. Major lap dogs! Friendly, good natured. Best dogs I've had to date.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thank Moe.def gave us something to think about before we pick one out in June.we can't get one till then as our granddaughter demands to help pick one out after schools out for the summer but I realize we have to put our dibs in before then.

Quote Originally Posted by Moesride View Post
    I don't Lee...... but if you change your mind on breeds I do know an excellent, second to none breeder of Shorkies ( Shih-Tzu ,Yorkshire terrier mix). I have two of my own, they are brothers and my mother has one, a half brother. Outstanding pups!
    I know its not what you asked for but never hurts to throw things out there.
    And they are nasty motherfucking guard/attack dogs. Ferocious fucking animals.

I warned you!

_________
    Roll away the dew...

Dang!!now I'm just scared.

Default Got My new Puppy

Brought our new pup home today "Norton"

norton1.jpg