Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Zeppelin Azz cushion

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Brownstown, MI
    Posts
    16,614

    Default

    I do agree with Kosher though... I'd ride out what you have first. Put down the internet credit card and step away from the order form.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

    "Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Brownstown,Mi.
    Posts
    2,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    I do agree with Kosher though... I'd ride out what you have first. Put down the internet credit card and step away from the order form.
    C'mon man!..... your no fun G. When you see me ordering up a side car THATS when you stop me...... although you may be right on this.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    3,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moesride View Post
    C'mon man!..... your no fun G. When you see me ordering up a side car THATS when you stop me...... although you may be right on this.
    Do it man!

    I have a Mustang backrest. Adjustability is just a set screw. Perfect. I dont need to adjust while I ride. Set and forget.

    I've had no problems with the stock ultra seat, tho I think the street glide stock seat is harder.

    _________
    Roll away the dew...


  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    3,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moesride View Post
    .....your right, it does! But from what I hear its supposed to be the holy grail of azz comfort on long rides. I think most guys just pump it up just a tad, not near explosion like the pic shows.

    _________
    Roll away the dew...


  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kimball,MI.
    Posts
    3,410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    I do agree with Kosher though... I'd ride out what you have first. Put down the internet credit card and step away from the order form.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosher View Post

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Brownstown,Mi.
    Posts
    2,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kosher View Post
    .....oh shit this is funny! You would make a horrible Rabbi !!

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    962

    Default

    I have the adjustable backrest Love it last trip to PA I was almost to Ahia when I realized I forgot to put it on.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •