Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zeppelin Azz cushion

Default Zeppelin Azz cushion

http://www.harley-davidson.com/store...pelin-seat-pad

Getting ready to pull the trigger on this. Anyone here own one......good/ bad reviews . Outside of the couple bad reviews on the link, the majority of reviews I've read are positive. This looks like it would work well for long trips ??
    Last edited by Moesride; 02-11-2015 at 03:31 PM.

That does look nice. Haven't heard any reviews on it. but looks similar to an air hawk pad and have hear great things about that. I think you should try your gel seat out for a few miles before spending cash on something you may or may not use but thats just me.
    Formerly known as Rugby66x

Agree with you on the gel seat Medic, short rides, local its great for sure. I'm thinking for long slab trip miles this would bump the comfort level way up. ...50 year old azz hear man, busted up to boot. This is similar to the air hawk though.

Nice!

Good heavens, what a contraption! It looks like its designed to take your blood pressure from your ass.
    _________
    Roll away the dew...

Quote Originally Posted by Kosher View Post
    Good heavens, what a contraption! It looks like its designed to take your blood pressure from your ass.
    .....your right, it does! But from what I hear its supposed to be the holy grail of azz comfort on long rides. I think most guys just pump it up just a tad, not near explosion like the pic shows.

Well apparently after talking with Anthony at Kutter HD ( have gotten to know him pretty well) a few minutes ago he informs me that HD has upgraded this pad to a newer version. I guess they've had some issues with the air chambers leaking or some shit like that. So a new design is on the way. Looks like I'm in a wait and see mode.

The factory seat isn't all that bad. I put my azz on the factory seat for 7000+ miles last spring and no bad bum all the way around. I think a back rest is a huge factor there long ride comfort is a concern.

The backrest is huge! Owl, remember though you are talking about an Ultra seat and Moe doesn't have that couch cushion.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Backrest is huge ! This is why I just put an adjustable one on. But I would like to add one of these air bottoms, weather the new HD designed one or the air hawk R. My SG seat does have gel but at 3/4 in.....I would like a plush contraption just in case.