Thread: saddlebag extensions

Default saddlebag extensions

I have the cvo style bags on the bike now but I also have the original bags that came off the bike. I would like to put some extensions on them (they will just sit there forever if I don't and don't want to sell them either) but I don't really have any experience with extensions.
    Don't really want anything I need to blend in. I actually like the look of an extension line showing, adds a little character to the bike in my opinion.
    Just looking to glue, bolt on and paint if need be........ Anyone here have any suggestions/ experience on this? Brand , style, ect...anything would help me so I don't end up buying a shit product. Thanks

You don't want paint on... for the blending issue you said. They do make some that are accent pieces...

example
    http://www.kuryakyn.com/Products/432...bag-Extensions
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

A lot of people I've seen go the mutazu route but haven't had the best of luck with their products. Doesn't HD make some.

HD does... but I think the seem versions with the same paint doesn't look good. That's why I recommended the metal accent style.

https://www.denniskirk.com/508640.sk...bIzxoC67bw_wcB
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Agree on this G.... thing is those are the extensions i have been looking at. If i do these it will be the all flat black ones . Pricey but i like them.