Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Fall color report

Default fall color

as promised, more pictures from this weekends color ride.

20140926_192943.jpgSAM_9318.jpgSAM_9329.jpgSAM_9383.jpgSAM_9391.jpg

First picture is form the back yard of Legs inn, second is around Claire or caddilac, third is coming into petoskey, fourth and fifth are from the port of cross village. all were taken with a samsung digital point and shoot.
    Life is too short to abide stupidity, strive to educate someone today, including yourself!

Default more color

SAM_9435.jpgSAM_9436.jpgSAM_9442.jpgSAM_9432.jpgSAM_9429.jpg
    first three pictures are from the scenic overlook on Mission Peninsula and the last 2 are on cr 77 from harbor springs to cross village.
    Life is too short to abide stupidity, strive to educate someone today, including yourself!

Headed up to the UP this weekend and made it to St Ignace but didn't check in to hotel. Moved reservations to next weekend as the rain and fog made it pointless to try to see the colors. There were a few pretty areas on the way back north of Grayling. Headed back Friday as this weekend look to be a lot better weather.

The colors are changing quick up there. Did a quick overnighter in mancelona and they are close to peak.

Its always hard to hit it right dead on peak. I remember a Fall Color ride we did back down in Missouri and we were just a tad late. We later called it the dead stick ride. LMAO

Got this off the porkies FB page.... looks like this weekend will be about the end... or close to it. Were heading up Friday (Porcupine Mts). Taken Sunday Oct. 5th supposedly.

That's awesome Chain!!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Default colors

Quote Originally Posted by Chain View Post
    Got this off the porkies FB page.... looks like this weekend will be about the end... or close to it. Were heading up Friday (Porcupine Mts). Taken Sunday Oct. 5th supposedly.

Awesome color. we're going down to Texas soon and will post some pic's when we get back.

Another year another missed opportunity on fall colors.. maybe next year. I don't use samsung point and shoot camera so not sure I would get any good shots anyways.
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members

hey mud, bite me! Use what ya got with ya. Not every picture has to be perfect. I'm all about framing the perfect shot, but just like the bike you ride, we're all individuals and do what we want with out knocking the dude next to us. If the Samsung will allow me to capture the image in an instant, I'm using it. If I have time to break out the DSLR and frame the shot, I'm down for that too! and by the way the picture from the porky's website has obviously been heavily edited, and mine obviously haven't. Keep the rubber side up dude.