Thread: Your pet peeve? (cager edition)

Default Your pet peeve? (cager edition)

Here's mine: You are 2nd in line in the left turn lane. Light turns green, and the car in front of you sits there, and does not pull into the intersection. At this point I am screaming and honking.

Bonus peeve: the light turns yellow then red and the car still does not turn. Now I'm ready to remove their liver with my bare hands and feed it to my dog.
    _________
    Roll away the dew...

Mine is a work thing when I'm driving with lights and sirens and coming up on a car and they either just slam on their breaks or pull to the left which is where I'm heading to go around them since they didnt move and I have to lock my breaks up. Is it that fucking hard to just pull to the right.

The other thing is cell phones. Every person I get pissed at I pull next to them and they are either texting or talking on the phone.

I was having a conversation with the girlfriend the other day. Its the not people who drive fast or drive like assholes that piss me off. I get they may be running late we've all been there. Its the people who are just oblivious to what is going on around them.

So basically if your an asshole on purpose im fine with that of yo ran asshole because your a straight douch nugget and not paying attention well then fuck you and your peice of shit Toyota and suck deeeez nutzzzz.

Rant over. You struck a nerve Keith.

Definitly cell fones.but also people that are looking right at me and pull out in front of me.

Everything and everyone pisses me off when I get behind the wheel....... might be me though. I think I look for shit to bitch about when driving.

More and more people are crossing over the centerline as they come from the other direction.
    Cellphones, radio's, bikini waxing, jerking off. I don't give a fuck. Stay on your own side.
    I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.
    Thomas Payne