Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: TWC - Aug 30 (Sat) -Saline

Was slammed with work this year. Also the roads were so crappy (94 with the 8 inch wide 6 inch deep 300 foot long ruts!!) I'm sure it was like that everywhere, but huge holes on damn near every road. Already replaced two rims and the tires (which were only two months old) this year on my wife's car. Things look better now, so I'm going to get out more. I've missed riding with everyone. I will keep my eyes open for rides in the next few weeks and look forward to catching up. Glad to see folks are doing well. I will catch up on my reading also in the next few weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
    Was slammed with work this year. Also the roads were so crappy (94 with the 8 inch wide 6 inch deep 300 foot long ruts!!) I'm sure it was like that everywhere, but huge holes on damn near every road. Already replaced two rims and the tires (which were only two months old) this year on my wife's car. Things look better now, so I'm going to get out more. I've missed riding with everyone. I will keep my eyes open for rides in the next few weeks and look forward to catching up. Glad to see folks are doing well. I will catch up on my reading also in the next few weeks
    Bikes on the bricks bro
    _________
    Roll away the dew...