Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Postwhore Room Check In

Nice Mud....all you need is an enclosed trailer now and your good to go.

The new truck

Old truck and new truck

Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members

Nice lookin ride mud.

Just in from a nice ride with the wife and another bud out to milan and then backroads through monroe before stopping off at the gravelpit for 25 cent wings and a pitcher of beer. Beautiful night to take the bikes out tonight.

So which side of the wedding band got the new whip?

Out shopping with the wife..yep! Let the good times roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    So which side of the wedding band got the new whip?
    lol that's a funny question - it's like an onion with many layers and each one equally hilarious. Maybe I will share one day when I help you put new hamsters into the mustang over a beer. I'm a little nervous about being around all that grease with you but I'll put my back protector in my pants and that should block any penetration.

But ultimately that big white truck you see that I worked my ass off to get a helluva deal on is Mrs. MP's daily driver. She is spoiled.

But P.S. I'm driving it to the gap next month, lol

It will also be going to any trackdays that I go to if I could ever get my suspension right and my valve retainers done - which by the way I have the mechanic to do it. Talked to him over about 20 beers on Saturday and it's a done deal. 1 mile from my house. Not going to be cheap but he's going to do the valves and some other misc. stuff for me. Do you know of a party store that will take back $3,000 in returnables?
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members

Been kinda of quiet around here. I'm trying to get back to the saddle and get back to these good things in life. Spent 6 weeks in stang and chores. Back on the bike today re-energized me. I needed it bad.

I think this is a just a slow time. Even blogs like Cyril are slow. It's like a post sturgis thing I think.

After going thru the numbers and shootin the breeze with AlHall today. I think this winter I'm going to hold off on the big HD motor build. Being I haven't even done a stage 1 puts me way behind. Like $2k behind. That makes a motor build stupid expensive. So I think I'm going to do the stage 1 this winter and then do the motor 2015/16 instead.

Been kinda of quiet around here. I'm trying to get back to the saddle and get back to these good things in life. Spent 6 weeks in stang and chores. Back on the bike today re-energized me. I needed it bad.

I think this is a just a slow time. Even blogs like Cyril are slow. It's like a post sturgis thing I think.

After going thru the numbers and shootin the breeze with AlHall today. I think this winter I'm going to hold off on the big HD motor build. Being I haven't even done a stage 1 puts me way behind. Like $2k behind. That makes a motor build stupid expensive. So I think I'm going to do the stage 1 this winter and then do the motor 2015/16 instead.
    Well, when you get around to it, I can help you with push rod adjustment, LOL
    _________
    Roll away the dew...

So I think I'm going to do the stage 1 this winter and then do the motor 2015/16 instead.
    Coolio! maybe I might do mine with ya