Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Morning Ride

Default Morning Ride

So good morning for a ride 58 degrees when I left the house.1st time wearin leather in a few months.Out to big boys for breakfast in clarkston. rode over to my old shop to mock my buddies that are still workin always good fun.Over to the hardware store to pik up some nu window cranks for the 2 front windows.Picked up a tailgater on the way home greetings exchanged.Got home 3ish played the ps3 for a couple hours till the wife got home from work...So pretty good day..

Coolio Lee! yeah, its starting to get a little chilly in the mornings now....fall is just around the corner

I rode to work - had no choice. The trannie blew on the expedition and the wife took my car. It wasn't all bad though - perfect riding weather. I just usually don't ride to work because it is 3 miles and not really a great ride - bike doesn't even warm up. And I have 50 kids to pick up and drive around everyday.
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members

Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
    I rode to work - had no choice. The trannie blew on the expedition and the wife took my car. It wasn't all bad though - perfect riding weather. I just usually don't ride to work because it is 3 miles and not really a great ride - bike doesn't even warm up. And I have 50 kids to pick up and drive around everyday.
    You blew a tranny? WHOA!

Either way, this is a good thing for your bike. It will finally get some miles!

Lee, I like your sense of humor... teasing the old co-workers.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Yep! They would expect no less.

So rode up to holly this morning and bought a couple things at the bakery dropped by my old shop for a visit and ended up starting back next month but parttime only.

It's so hard to get away from it, isn't it?
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Yes it is.I still can't believe I'm going back @ least I stood firm on the parttime.

I rode out to harbor freight in westland then up to rocky's in burton. form there I went up to davison, back down to Pontiac. from there I hit m-59 and us-24 for home
    william

Almost made it out this morning but the taskmaster got me and so I have been working out on the back porch all day.Maybe better luck tomorrow.