Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My days at.....

Default My days at.....

Triumph Detroit are numbered, yes the selling season is winding down and so is my time here. I already have another gig lined up, tell you about it later.
    To those who have not yet come up to see me, I have a jumble for ya fgourulfecskoy

You going to start selling cars?
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Yah, thats not a tough jumble to decipher Bill. Hope whatever you do works out for yah.

Hopefully it works out for you and your endeavors make you happy bill. You could always sell Harleys lol

Geez bill I thought you would be there forever seemed like a match made in heaven! Hope your movin on to somethin else you like.

Oh I enjoy it but it was never a permanent position. I've learned a lot and met some really cool people and even made some new friends. I'll most likely be there for 2 or 3 more weeks in addition to leading a group ride in Hocking Hills mid Aug (https://www.facebook.com/triumphdetroit).
    Looks like I have some huge life changes in the works as well, getting ready to put our house up for sale and selling our business. More on that as it progresses.

Wow best o luck guy hope your stayin in the area.Def keep us informed anything I can do to help let me know.

Update, So here's the plan, the wife and I are selling the business..the house and buying my Moms condo in Northville, I have a sales job lined up in the area (more on that when I'm able to reveal). Nothing is written in stone but that's the plan.

Hope everything works out awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Thruxtonbill View Post
    Update, So here's the plan, the wife and I are selling the business..the house and buying my Moms condo in Northville, I have a sales job lined up in the area (more on that when I'm able to reveal). Nothing is written in stone but that's the plan.
    Wow!! Let me know if you need help moving. What day should I have the Welcome Wagon lady at your place?