Thread: It's dangerous driving a cage

Default It's dangerous driving a cage

So I had a lunch meeting with the conspiracy crew today and I made the very bad decision to take Schoolcraft instead of say 5 mile or 6 mile to go to Southfield. I was around Schoolcraft and Farmington at a dead fucking stop. I dialed my friend on my phone and of course my fucking sync doesn't work. So I have to hand hold it - fucking piece of shit bluetooth. The whole time I talked to him I moved 5 feet. This fucking guy in front of me puts his land rover in reverse. I was like what the fuck is this guy doing. I had a semi up my ass (doesn't feel good) so I couldn't back up. Then after he pulls up 5 feet and I end my call (like a 2 minute call) the motherfucker jumps out of his land rover chest all puffed out and screams for me to get off the cell phone?!?!?!? If I wasn't in a good mood I might have introduced his front teeth to the brand new concrete curb on the side of schoolcraft. He felt froggy, he jumped and I just looked at him like clint eastwood - and he wasn't feeling that lucky.

I found it funny because we, as motorcyclists, bitch about people on cell phones all the time. And justifiably so - some motherfucker playing candy crush on 696 and swerving into us is not cool, at all. But this was a little ridiculous. I was at a complete stop. I talked for 2 minutes and never went over 5mph. I wasn't tailgating him. I wasn't anywhere near him. Obviously the guy wanted a good ass beating. Good thing it was before lunch and I didn't have much energy.

Next time I'm taking the bike and I'll do a burnout...............on his face.
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members

It's because people are in such an uproar about cell phones. I'm so fuckin sick of hearing about it. Makes me want to use my cell phone all the fuckin time. I fuckin hate people!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Congrats on not pounding him......I don't think I would have been that cool and probably waking up with new my cell mate bubba in the morning

Didja ever notice how people drive different around you if your by yourself? When im ridin with another bike I have noticed people are less aggresive.

so you were on your phone holding up traffic and a guy yells at you. then you got butt hurt and cry on the interweb...

Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    It's because people are in such an uproar about cell phones. I'm so fuckin sick of hearing about it. Makes me want to use my cell phone all the fuckin time. I fuckin hate people!
    This - people are fucking stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by junkyardjon View Post
    so you were on your phone holding up traffic and a guy yells at you. then you got butt hurt and cry on the interweb...
    Um no Mr. Junkyard - fucking traffic was held up due to a multi billion dollar construction project on 96. I had nothing to do with it......this time. No one was going anywhere. Which is why I needed to use my trusty sync to make a call - didn't worked. Big time fail. So had to go handheld and the rant from the idiot ensued. But thanks for asking fuckstick.
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members

I had to deal with an ass wipe on a cell this morning in a city truck as soon as I turned on my turn signal he had to speed up. Well if he wants to run into the back of my truck I dont care so I went over