Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TWC - July 6th, 2014 - Browns Bar (Harsens Island)

Default TWC - July 6th, 2014 - Browns Bar (Harsens Island)

My idea for sunday is browns bar on harsens island. I was originally thinking San souci but if we go with a decent size group well be there forever. So let's ride out take the ferry and have some perch. This is not a foodies dream but just a way to enjoy a nice lunch on the water.

Thinking meeting up at 11 but not sure where yet. Time subject to change based on meeting location weather more downriver or in the OC.

Ride along the water to Algonac and catch the ferry over to harsens. $2.00 fee for motorcycles each way on the ferry so bring cash. Short ride on the island for lunch then head on home.

Thoughts?

Last time I search ferry

Good idea Medic... I'll be working on the stang this weekend... have fun.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Quote Originally Posted by horrorbusiness View Post
    Last time I search ferry
    Because your saw pictures of you?

I have never eaten at Browns but San Souci is awesome always eat there when we go duck hunting. There used to be a pizza/ ice cream / gas place that had the best pizza in the state but I think I changed hands.

Quote Originally Posted by bombdog View Post
    I have never eaten at Browns but San Souci is awesome always eat there when we go duck hunting. There used to be a pizza/ ice cream / gas place that had the best pizza in the state but I think I changed hands.
    Ya I've been to both but San souci just doesn't have the best service even though it is an awesome place for the atmosphere being as old as it is but if we get more than like 5 people it will take forever.

Quote Originally Posted by RedneckMedic View Post
    Ya I've been to both but San souci just doesn't have the best service even though it is an awesome place for the atmosphere being as old as it is but if we get more than like 5 people it will take forever.
    Yep some of the servers are as old as the building. I love Harsens I would love to buy place there Duck Hunting and fishing.......

Great idea Lance and I am in - although after Harsen's island I may deviate my course because I have friends and family in Algonac and I don't get over there too often so I will probably visit with them after. I may even bring an extra dollar to buy you an ice cream.
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members

I'm gonna try to make this one because the rest of July is out for me.
    _________
    Roll away the dew...