Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TWM workout program

Default TWM workout program

So I was thinking about getting my fat ass back in shape...

Would anyone be interested in doing a "workout program" together? Post before and after pictures and discuss workout programs that people have tried and what each other is doing?

Just a thought, post your ideas and thoughts about this!

Working out gets me tired and sweaty.... I'm out...
    Bikers Against Child Abuse - B.A.C.A.
    Wayne County Chapter - Michigan
    http://michigan.bacaworld.org/

"No Child Deserves To Live In Fear"

Quote Originally Posted by Klimoman View Post
    Working out gets me tired and sweaty.... I'm out...

I have been watching :
    Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs DVD

It seems to be working I am tired after watching it.

But honestly I am at Lifetime in Commerce usually workout Thur, Fri, Sat, Sun.

I just was reading this: http://www.menshealth.com/fitness/al...sive-shoulders

Was going to look into it to go along with some weight training and P90x. My problem right now is I need a shed and my weight bench that won't fit in the basement anymore is buried in the garage by bikes and other garbage. Really pisses me off - vicious circle. I am pissed and could use the energy to work out to feel better but I don't have the time or place so I don't work out so I get more pissed.
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members

I'm getting my hands on P90X and Insanity... I don't have any weights at my house but I'm working with a few friends who do cross fit.

Insanity is a quick fat burning program and P90x is more muscle building from what I understand so I'm going to give it a shot.

When I get the DVDS I can make copies of anyone is interested

I'm getting my hands on P90X and Insanity... I don't have any weights at my house but I'm working with a few friends who do cross fit.

Insanity is a quick fat burning program and P90x is more muscle building from what I understand so I'm going to give it a shot.

When I get the DVDS I can make copies of anyone is interested

my issue with dvd work outs. Are you going to jump around in your living room?

I just join a good local gym for $20 a month... it doesn't have couches there.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

I have tried both and enjoy p90x more. Insanity is almost all cardio and toning no weights. For both you need plenty of space and no dogs around to bark at you lol. You also need a high ceiling to do some of the jumps and overhead lifts. P90x you also need some resistance bands and a pull up bar.

My problem with working out is I do great for a couple months lose like 30 pounds then slack off. Usually happens when my schedule changes. Me and kaley have been going to the park and running with the dog one day and the gym the next. What really keeps me in shape is sports but I haven't played rugby in a couple years and very rarely play hockey anymore. But at least i quit smoking so that makes the running easier.

My goal for by the end of summer to be down to 250lbs. Right now I'm 285 (just weighed my self). I'll post a before pic tonight and then I'll do an update in this thread on the first of next month.