Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MS150 Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by RedneckMedic View Post
    This might be something I'm interested in as well and I could probably get the road docs involved
    WOW, medics would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazman View Post
    WOW, medics would be awesome.
    I have a Bomb dog they come in useful too.......

Default MS 150 update.

Thanks for the responses guys. I have sent my contact info to each of you via PM. I will be sending out additional info as I get it and hope we can at least show a few folks for this first event on July 12-13. We can build on it from there.

My deepest thanks for your interest and support.

Taz

Awesome man. Hey, TWM is in it for the win.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

FYI, I just received this from my contact.

"I am checking with the team on how best to compensate you. Housing would be included for doing both days, I just have to clarify the fuel guidelines."

Now many of us did not take the gas or the housing choosing to pay for it ourselves to support the cause. But some would really like to help but are not as able to cover the costs as some and these things will help anyone that wishes to help be able to contribute. In the end the choice is always yours.

I might be able to do the fall one....have to see when the dates are for the Sept one in Frankenmuth...I'm working the weekend of July 12th, so I won't be able to make that one....I have every other Fri-sun off

I can't do the July one, but I might be up for one of the Sept ones. I own 2 bicycle shops, so mechanical support just might be the ticket for me out there. PM me the info and we'll see what we can do.

By the way, my mom suffered with MS for over 35 years, so this cause has been one that we have always supported at the shops. This disease sucks!
    My Favorite Rides:
    2016 Ultra Limited
    2010 Ultra Classic
    2003 Dyna SuperGlide
    1967 Bell UH-1 Iroquois(Huey)

Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Dave and Al I have sent you a PM requesting contact info so I can try to keep a handle on this. To ALL of you, I give you my solemn word that your info will NOT be shared with anyone. This is just for our group so we can have a good level of communications. That will of course continue to include this Forum.

Perhaps Chris can even set us up a limited access thread only available to our team. I'm not sure how much work that wouild be or if it is even possible but I'm sure Chris can let us know.

I'm really please at the responses I am getting and think we can really pull this together and do something fun and worthwhile.

Watch trhis thread for more info as it becomes available. And once again, thank you all very much.

I can setup a forum section for the MS Riders. But honestly, I find, that if people see the group doing things, most will decide they want to join in because it's cooler to be in than out. So it may be best to keep it open. It draws in more participation.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Not a problem Chris. I defer to your experience. Thanks.