Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Live Wire - HD

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    southgate
    Posts
    3,380

    Default

    Was just going to post this.

    http://project.harley-davidson.com/en_US

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckMedic View Post
    Was just going to post this.

    http://project.harley-davidson.com/en_US
    I'd love to own one of these but I doubt the necessary improvements in battery techology will happen before I get to damned old. Imagine a 385 lb. bike with 175 hp, even more torque and a 300 mile range.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    pontiac
    Posts
    1,815

    Default

    They sound really quiet.I wonder if theres away to make them loud.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    southgate
    Posts
    3,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meinschaft View Post
    I'd love to own one of these but I doubt the necessary improvements in battery techology will happen before I get to damned old. Imagine a 385 lb. bike with 175 hp, even more torque and a 300 mile range.
    That would be awesome except at the end of that 300 hundred miles whats charging like to continue.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Berkley (Royal Oak)
    Posts
    170

    Default

    I hate people. No clutch..........right. Plug the fucking hole in the housing so it doesn't look like halfass shit on your concept. It's the little things.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leebo View Post
    They sound really quiet.I wonder if theres away to make them loud.
    There is. Take off your helmet and twist the throttle wide open. WHOOOOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckMedic View Post
    That would be awesome except at the end of that 300 hundred miles whats charging like to continue.
    Like I said, battery technology isn't there yet.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    pontiac
    Posts
    1,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meinschaft View Post
    There is. Take off your helmet and twist the throttle wide open. WHOOOOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I mean loud!! I get that when I go to the john..)

  10. #10

    Default

    OK, so tape an HD and play it on your iPod.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •