View Poll Results: Your bike ready to impress?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Born ready, it's dead sexy!

5 20.83%
  • Oh yeah, mods are done, bring on the panty dropping!

5 20.83%
  • I'm almost there, at least I won't be accused of pre-mature ejac... well you know.

7 29.17%
  • Nope, I guess I need motivation, help, or um... what are we talking about?

4 16.67%
  • Mods? What are those? I changed the oil and put gas in it!

3 12.50%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your bike ready to impress?

SG is ready. NO mods done on her. RG will be bout first part of July. I don't like to owe, so it's cash as we go!!!

The only mod left is one you wont see - 107 kit going in May 21.

Then I can keep up with Chain, maybe.
    _________
    Roll away the dew...

My shits always ready

Ha, oh no no no, not quite yet. I got a small gasket leak to do away with (like, a $1 part) and the throttle cable seems to be either frayed or, sticking to something. As the throttle can stick open and I have to manually close it, which would be an issue. Outside of that all I wanna do is see if I can find a better rear sprocket and new brakes. As well as get a classic-styled front fairing/windscreen.

...Maybe a new seat while I'm at it. The original is in good shape but it doesn't leave me a lot of room to change my position on the bike.
    All I care about is the road, man.

I still have to get that head pipe on but my winter mods were in the garage. I insulated, moved and replaced the outlets and paneled with OSB. Next is a gas line and furnace for next winter.

Im done with my mods but but still gotta change the fluids. Not sure why I haven't just man-ed up and done it yet. Oh yeah.......I'm too fucking busy in the spring to do much of anything not on my list. Ugg.

Quote Originally Posted by StevieRides View Post
    Ha, oh no no no, not quite yet. I got a small gasket leak to do away with (like, a $1 part) and the throttle cable seems to be either frayed or, sticking to something. As the throttle can stick open and I have to manually close it, which would be an issue. Outside of that all I wanna do is see if I can find a better rear sprocket and new brakes. As well as get a classic-styled front fairing/windscreen.

...Maybe a new seat while I'm at it. The original is in good shape but it doesn't leave me a lot of room to change my position on the bike.
    You should talk to Seatmaker @ www.badassbikeseats.com

Here's some example
    http://www.twowheelmichigan.com/show...s-a-grand-slam
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

My shit is ready to go ....no mod's this past winter(did alot of my mod's the last couple of years)...don't really have anything planned...maybe cams next year...don't know yet...

Should be getting Dynoed next week. Then new rear tire, I have the new exhaust to put on (same as old they sent me a replacement) and I am am thinking about new bars. Also some custom paint.

Quote Originally Posted by bombdog View Post
    Should be getting Dynoed next week. Then new rear tire, I have the new exhaust to put on (same as old they sent me a replacement) and I am am thinking about new bars. Also some custom paint.
    Who is doing the tune?
    _________
    Roll away the dew...